Thursday, October 27, 2011

Well hello there!

Not much new here...We are still in the ticket selling phase of our raffle and thats going really well. We've sold 147 so far. We've done far better than I thought we would! We are over halfway to paying for our home study which is amazing. I saw Robert yesterday and gave him a couple of the business cards printed up with our blog info, an e-mail address and phone number to contact us at on the college bulletin board. Never know...there might be a girl in a situation who doesn't want to abort but also doesn't want to parent her child...we could help each other. I want to get a few cards to the rest of the family as well. Never know when they might hear of someone who wants to look into adoption.

In other, non-baby/non-adoption news...my mouth really hurts today, lol. My orthodontist appointment yesterday has gone and left me grumpy today. Alright...off to do some work for me! Talk to you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment