Thursday, September 8, 2011

Well hello there!

Hello everyone!  Welcome to my little space on the internets!  Matt hates it when I say internets so I say it all the time, lol.  Anyhow, let me start by saying I'm awful at blogging.  I apologize.  As most of my friends and family know, we have been unable to conceive on our own to start a family so we are going to adopt.  I wanted to start a blog to keep everyone up to date on our long journey.  And to let our child, whoever he or she may be, know that we loved them long before we ever knew them.  So in the next few days, I'll probably start at the beginning and work my way forward to the present and then keep everyone posted on where we are in the whole adoption process.  This will be a long and draining process I'm sure, but the rewards will be so worth it.  Thanks for stopping through and checking me out.  I hope to not be too totally boring!  Talk to you all soon!

Oh!  Before I forget...I have added a chip-in widget off to the right of this page.  I've basically resorted to internet begging for help offset the cost of adoption.  It is insane how much it costs to adopt and infant or even to adopt privately.  If you can (and want too) help, thank you!  Thats amazing and truly appreciated it.  If you can't, that is equally as amazing as I appreciate you coming through, and reading our story.  Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers that this journey is as easy and painless as possible!  Ok...be back later for real now!

No comments:

Post a Comment